--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> On 6:27:17 am 03/22/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> > Ohhhhh. Pretty....
> > Can I touch it?
> >

> Daun....check that colour...

Ooooh.

> Julie...look at those louvres....

Ahhhhh.....

> Me? Mmmmm, duckbill....and it would go with my 16V so
> well.....

Funny, I thought of you immediately when I saw the
duckbill.

> Seriously, who's gonna win the lottery and give this car
> to Daun in
> appreciation of his efforts to save the species? It's too
> perfect for me!

Hell, it's too perfect for ME.  I mean, damn!

Reminds me of the '88 Cabby I saw a few years ago with 200
miles on it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172