MkI fuel accumulator question

> All fuel injected VW's have a fuel accumulator, except for
> Allyn's car. ;)

I typically won't remove or bypass it unless I am provoked (fuel pump line
starts leaking, accumulator rusts so badly it falls off of car, etc).
:)
Actually, for Cincy 2k+2 I showed up without the accumulator - and since the
reservoir had just cracked, I had it bypassed as well! Actually, that was the
year Ron took me to the autox, and I remember being paranoid about not having a
full enough tank to avoid fuel cut in the final right-hand sweeper at the end of
the course. Turns out 1/4 tank was enough to handle it, though I believe I was
subliminally holding back a bit on that turn.
Heheh
Al