[fs/t] 9a fuel accumulator

   came across this when i was parting a diesel bunny truck (wtf?).
BRAND NEW: fuel accumulator for a 2.0l 16v 9a engine. i'm thinking that
a few of you have done an engine swap at some point. not sure if you
need a new accumulator to go with it. perhaps you could use it on your
passat, as that seems to be the scirocco drivers second car of choice.
does me no good. genuine vw/bosch. would like to get a new accumulator
for an 8v jh in trade but will accept best offer. failing that, it will
go up on e(vil)bay. please contact me off list if interested.

scirocco content: this was the part that had gone bad on my '85. after
replacing it with an ugly, but WORKING one, it's back on the road.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com