  From: Dan
  To: 'Nate Mellom'
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 2:08 PM
  Subject: RE: Whatever he's smoking, I want some!

  That guy's out of his fracking mind.

  I mean, yeah, its got the GTX package....but unless he's done some SERIOUS
  modding...I doubt there's a 6cyl in that. And moreover, $5k for a 380k-mile
  car. No. What an ass. Oh well, when he doesn't sell it for a year or so, and
  the price comes down to 'omg-I-have-to-sell-it-the-wife-is-pissed', then
  I'll get it. ;)

  Dan Snow -TPA, FL
  '87 16v Scirocco
  '87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
  '82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

  AOL-ers!!!!!!