From: Jason F. Snow [mailto:jasonfsnow@rcn.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:39 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: [OT] 1990 Jetta Dashboard Light

Ok, now I've torn a couple of Sciroccos apart before, but now all I want to
do is replace an instrument cluster bulb behind the speedo.

I remember listers belly aching about it in the past, so I grabbed the
Bentley and thought, "let's do this"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

It looks like I have to remove everything! I mean what else? Should I drop
the exhaust and gas tank while I'm at it?!! LOL!

Anyone have a quick removal and install procedure or should I just forget
it.

Jason