[OT] 1990 Jetta Dashboard Light

There is one option that hasn't been explored. Tie a nut to a lenght of string and lower it past the speedo from front to back and pull it down.
Tie the string to your middle finger of your right arm. Break your fore arm in several places and pull the string. This should pull your hand into the correct location behind the speedo where you can extract the burned bulb.
This is just one option, the others will have others. Good luck :)

On the other hand, maybe checking with some one who has drunk less MudSlide may prove the better choice :)