another old owner bites the dust....RedRocc for sale

I would be interested in pictures.  My wife isn't ready to divorce me
yet who knows... I am looking for the one scirocco that is going to
send her over the edge.

ROFLMAO...

But seriously I want to see pictures if you would sir.  If it is
considerably better than either one of mine I may have to play a game
of musical Sciroccos

Thanks
Chris