another old owner bites the dust....RedRocc for sale

Well the unspeakable has happened.  After stating that I would never sell the Rocc....its
for sale.  With my 4 kids and other hobbies (kart racing) i do not have the time to
maintain the Scirocco as I should.  I know that the longer I hold it the better the
chance it will fall into disrepair.  It is still in storage for the winter and I will be
pulling it soon and starting the cleaning/picture taking routine.  I will try to sell it
on Ebay/vortex unless someone on the list steps up.

Anyone that does not know me it is an 87 16v located in Elmira, NY (upstate)
(brief overview)
Red (repainted in 1999)
intake etc powdercoated red in 1998
top end rebuilt ported polished w/ eurocam regrind
no power windows
no sunroof
no A/C (pulled)
160 MPH speedo Brett V's guage faces
euro bumpers
kamei grill
Borbet type s w/205/45/16 bridgestone potenza re910
euro lights
10" sub with custom spare tire enclosure
etc etc etc

I showed the car at Waterfest in 1999 - 2001

I have some pictures that I can e-mail if requested

as for the price ....I really am not sure yet.  I am not sure what the market value is.
I still plan to create a very detailed mod and condition list with many
pictures.....maybe my first website!!

any suggestions on what it may be worth are appreciated

thanks for reading