I quit my job at the dealer...Attn; Brian Spinney

All,
  I have just put in my notice Wednesday at Cable VW in OKC, OK.  I
expect my last day with be 3/29 this year.  I have been there 4.5 years,
nearly to the day.

It's been fun, but more the last few years it has been a pain.  The VWs
I love are long gone, and customers are a whiny lot; too many body shops
filled with huffers that have a hard time explaining what they need, etc...

I am moving onto what I hope are greener pastures; I will be selling
Kawasakis at a closer-to-home dealership.  If I pick it up quick enough,
I should be able to earn nearly double what I earned at the dealership,
which is a major contributor to changing jobs.  :-()  Student debts
aren't going down fast enough, damn it!

While I won't be there to take your orders directly any longer, I can
help as much as needed.  If you are having a hard time figuring ETKA
out, or if you can't find something, drop me a note at this address...
I still have a connection there, so I can get you what you need if you
run into a brick wall elsewhere...

BRIAN SPINNEY!  Damn, I am sorry dude, I owe you a return email.  I will
ask the boss if your suggestion will fly on Monday, I am forwarding this
to work to remind me to check into it, I apologize for dropping the ball...