  From: David Brown
  To: scirocco scirocco
  Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:57 PM
  Subject: stupid question about stainless brake lines

  I see alot of braided stainless brake lines on ebay.... They say they increase stopping power over rubber.... Is there any part of a MKII that has rubber?

  I'm trying to figure out what benefit they would be on a rocc other than not rusting?

  Are they talking about the ends that go to the disc calibre? Haven't unhooked one in a couple years and can't remember it there rubber at the calibre.