I want one...

   I must also say in Quebec we use the most electricity per capita in
North-America. WE have a good excuse though, most of it is used for
heating, and most of it comes from hydro.
   There has been some speculation that some of that energy could be
used to process vegetation and produce ethanol.
   On the other hand, Canada also sells a very substantial amount of oil
to the US. And in order to have large enough reservoirs, we have flooded
  vast land areas.
   TANSTAAFL ...

	Jean-Claude

David Utley a ?crit :