Undercoating made easier...

Well so far I haven't used a whole can, but it is also the newest thing I
have tried.  I tried
heating(or burning) the coating with a propane torch on the fender well,
but that was very
messy and nasty.  Then I tried the knotted wheel, which is just noisy and
dusty, on the
bottom of the spare well.  I used the spray and wire wheel(different areas)
on the floor pan.
Because of the speed of removal with the wire wheel, I will use that on
easily accessible areas,
and the spray on hard to get to areas.  As far as how many it's really hard
to say at this point,
and type and thickness of the coating will definitely play a part too.

John