Cincy, Me and Camping

My girlfriend and I have been working toward a move back to NY for some time now. Since we're waiting for the snow to go away here and we won't be ready for a little while, we figured hey, why not move in early June and hit up Cincy on the way? So, maybe I'll be going, maybe not I dunno yet. However, I suppose I will head up the camping stuff again, as I think I have it down pretty well by now. Julie, if you can send me the link again to the camping website that'd be super. I will also set up an email account and post it shortly.

  Here's hoping!
  Dan

 Yahoo! Mail