Sparco fuel cap

--- Patrick  <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:

> Anyone have one of these installed on their car? I
> am thinking of putting one on my 87 16v before I get
> her painted. Any thoughts or opinions from the list?

Is this the Motorcyle type gas cap?

I had this as one of my favorit mods to do, there are
a number of options from just a look-alike cap to
cutting and welding to 'tada!' remove your filler neck
and replace with another that accepts a different type
cap.

Hmmm, I'm going Google hunting for Sparco Gas Cap...

<http://www.sparcousa.com/ptuning_acc.asp?id=476>

I'm finding a brushed aluminum w/ lock for $149 at
Sparco's web site. Mighty nice.

One wonders how it would accept a powder coat.

Oh, and Paaaaaaatrick, once you get this done cobble
together a tech proceedure for dot Org, OK?

TBerk