Grounding question for my rear battery setup

> I have a better solution for you.  Buy a 11.5lb Braille battery from
> (sorta) lister Scott Williams, and leave it in the front.

If I didn't already have a red top I would probably go that route.  I
am hesitant to give up the storage space in the rear, but I have
tested it out putting my bike in the back (which is the only 'big'
thing I can really think of as a problem) and it will definitely still
work.  If it turns out to be a real problem then that's just a good
excuse to go extreme and do something like recess it into the
floor(/lower the floor altogether?)  And if weight is a problem, it's
a good excuse to have custom carbon body panels or lexan windows or
something like that made.  I'm not afraid of hacking this car up or
taking 10 years to finish it.  Plus, those braille's are sealed,
right?  When my Optima eventually wears out maybe I can upgrade to one
of those.

-Grant-