16v quit while driving

My red scirocco died while I was driving it yesterday.  I let off the throttle and it just konked out.  Turns over and has spark.  I hear the fuel pump (I think that's what I hear) when I first turn the key.  Not out of gas.  Car has a couple of charging glitches but has always run very well.  It had been sitting for a couple of weeks or less.

When I turn it over (or when I popped the clutch right after it stalled), it doesn't fire at all.  HELP!

Thanks.

Brian

Tyler, TX

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.