Parts for sale, can deliver to Cincy

Well it's time to go through some things I don't need and see if someone
else can use them.
The plan at this time is to go to Cincy, so there should be no problem
delivering them there,
otherwise you could pick them up from me in Bucksport Maine(about 2.5hours
from the nearest
lister).
One set of 13" wheels originally on the '86-they are a 7 spoke wheel, with
center caps-make offer(they currently
        have a set of new, no name tires on them and if you want them too
offer accordingly(otherwise the whole set
         goes on my sister's Neon).  Make offer.
One set of Tarantulas- ok shape- make offer.
One FF transmission, unknown mileage and history- best reasonable offer.
1.8 JH motor- complete, will look for the mileage(I think it's around 125k
or so),  Make offer  *will not bring to Cincy*
I will post a more detailed list as it gets closer, with some of the
smaller stuff, like MkI glass etc.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring,
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe