POR15/picklex q's

Julie, another option are some of the Eastwood Company's products.
http://www.eastwoodco.com
Look under "Rust Treatment" then sub category "Rust Prevention."
They have a rust convertor that apparently works better than Por 15.
They also have an encapsulator to spray on rust or to spray to prevent
rust.  I bought some of this(they were out of the convertor when I ordered),
and will be trying it out this or next week.

John