my update and possible pewter sale decision

A nice 3-day weekend (off Monday) here in Richmond -
lower 80's all three days.  So time to do some work in
between events.

Did the p/s axle and then rebuilt the shift linkage.
What a difference, as usual.  This is the first time
I've run a 4K w/ beefy engine (3A/JH) and nice
shifting.  I definitely was losing my mind today.
This thing is a premium go-cart.

I am thinking I'd like to run it for simple auto-x,
not so much for heavy competition (ack!) but mainly
enjoyment of the event itself.  HOWEVER, I have a
standing offer for the car from a fellow rocco owner
for what I paid for it (not going to mention the
cost).  Since I have my bronze supercharged project
(just bought a Lysholm SC), I am split between keeping
the pewter and selling it.  A painful decision either
way I go.