Finally something got done update

I spent a hour or two and, with the help of my dad, got the rear shocks
replaced. Of course the second one went a lot faster than the first, but
it had to, the first one took as long as it possibly could. I need to
get an adapter to use my torque wrench with the 15 and 17mm sockets I
have but other than that the rear is done.

One question though, how do you jack up the front and put a jack stand
under it? On the rear I jacked the... the name escapes me but it is the
cross beam part of the suspension, up and put the stand at the jack
point. So do I put the jack under the transmission or what?

I haven't even touched the rear brakes because we had no grease and the
book says to grease the parking break cable when putting it in.

So the rear suspension is practically done and the front brakes are
done. I will likely have more time to do this once finals are over and
my days are more free for two weeks.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: