Multiple statements

On 3/11/06, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've always had the thought of spraying the whole underside of the car with
> that stuff they use for truck bed liners.  Would that work?

As long as you got rid of all the rust first it'd work great (you
don't want to trap any rust under it, as it'll keep spreading - unless
treated with Picklex20!  :D).  A bit heavy though...  I've
contemplated doing this at least once over the years, but never did
it.  I'm dreaming of powdercoating the entire underside of my next
project though (there's a place close to me that has a 20' long
oven)...

Later,

Mark.
75