Multiple statements

I know Cath has used it and I found 5 cans of the stuff on ebay for $35.00. As with ANY rust product, it must be as clean as possible before application.
Pics of the rust up later tonight. God it looks awful. Tomorrow I start drilling. But tonight make a template for 2 metal rings for a Peterbuilt truck air duct. A friends husband has me working on it for him. Gotta love the skills we pick up!