Fwd: OT: Anyone following Battlestar Galactica?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 10, 2006 4:05 AM
Subject: OT: Anyone following Battlestar Galactica?
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

Anyone?

The list seems slow so I am going to blather on... Some spoilers below
if you haven't followed the show.

So not to ruin anything for anyone but I have a couple things I am not
really sure about...  I can usually pick out a plot line and be able
to tell where a story is going, but this show seems to move
erratically.  Tonight is the season finale and they are supposed to
tie up the loose ends but historically--at the end of the first season
and when the "Pegasus" showed up they raised alot more questions than
they answered.

What about that nuke that Baltar gave Gina/6 whatever her name was?  I
don't think the crazy beeotch is going to sit on it.  My vote is that
she's going to take out the Pegasus... The name of the show is
Battlestar Galactica not Battlestars Galatica and Pegasus.  They
introduced this plot device in the first show and quickly killed it.
Not to mention once Cain died they have really done a shoddy job of
depicting the command structure on the Pegasus.  Putting Apollo in
command of her was kinda cheesy.  Especially when there was a more
senior officer present, although he is a drunk.

What the hell happened as a result of the last few minutes of "Downloaded"?

What's going on with this kid?  AND... is Sharon/Boomer going to trip
offline again about it?  I mean if she finds out they took her kid...
I mean Cylon aside if you start fracking (LOL) with the mommie, she's
gonna kick your ass.  That is a truth throughout the universe I am
sure, not restricted to humans.

I don't see them getting Starbuck out of hot water, deciding this
election thing, colonizing a planet, putting the chief's marbles back
in, tying up the nuke thing and that nagging Pegasus issue that
doesn't really sit right in the 43 minutes (without commercials) they
have.  The shwws creator has definately said the nuke comes to play in
the finale.

Oh yea what's with that giggling scene with Rosalin?  She's working on
her speech and Adama comes out of the bathroom with a shiteating grin
on his face and they walks her to the debate arm in arm.  Speaking of
her--they made a big deal out of her having a lucid moment when she
was dying to notice in her memories that Baltar was all over Six/Gina
on Caprica, and she knows that there was an identical woman identified
as a cylon.  This is what I am talking about... they go in a million
directions with this.  They haven't exploited it.

There was a big conflict between Kat and Starbuck and they haven't
brought that back in at all.

Just bored and waiting for this evening.

Chris

--
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red