From: David L Winchell, II [mailto:davidwinchell2@sprynet.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 4:19 AM
To: 'Allyn'; 'Don Walter'; 'Rick Kellner'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: How to tell which CV joint has gone bad?

Al,

You let our secret out ;)

Seriously, if there was enough interest I would be willing to have a
bunch
redone and waiting for the next person who needs them. He isn't that far
out
of the way for me.  I have been there several times with different
shafts
for various cars.  He does an excellent job. His turn time is
unbelievable.
Last time Al was here to visit he picked up a half dozen or so that I
had
dropped off and picked up for him. If anyone needs some done, ship me
some
cores (I only have one set of cores, sorry) and I'll get them done. Or
if
anyone has cores sitting around that would be willing to start a stock
pile
or rebuilds I would be willing to do that as well. IIRC his price out
the
door after tax and all is like $56. Contact me on or off list if anyone
wants some done.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco