[16v] DPR/mixture/timing questions

On 12:05:24 am 03/07/06 Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
> I 'spect I meant 5mA, not .5.  Just to clarify, I'm reading mA AC,
> correct?  Or DC, I can't remember which one worked :).
>
> And yes, it does smell rich.
>
> Thanks, eh?
> Nate

I'm not sure what setting I use on my meter, most likely DC (not sure I
have any options on current anyway), but I'm not going back out in the cold
to check. Sounds like these more experienced guys have you after other
possible issues, and I have a bunch of notes suggesting other (bad/failed)
inputs can send it into a funk, so look at those for sure. And the smell of
ozone is never a good thing on these cars....keep the magic smoke in.
Cathy