I have another Scirocco

Thanks, Daun.

I SeaFoamed it this weekend. Seafomed the oil in the crankcase, Seaformed
the gas in the tank and SeaFormed through a vacuum on the manifold.  In
addition I replaced all the vacuum hose pieces with new and I believe I
picked up a few extra horses.  I think the biggest effect may have been to
the vacuum advance as they were very loose.

I would be interested in any history of the car if you would care to give
it.  I will try to keep it safer than the Audi all though I do miss that car
especially being a 4 door.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)