I have another Scirocco

--- Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:

> This weekend I bought a 1986 8V Black Scirocco from Jim
> Jarrett in Madison.

That car has quite the history doesn't it?  I've known it
for the last 12 years or so, glad another lister has picked
it up.  Congrats!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172