From: Gordon Forbess [mailto:gforbess@attglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 5:31 PM
To: Rick Kellner
Cc: 'Scirocco list'
Subject: Re: Relay tail lights?

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 14:02:33 -0500, "Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net>
wrote:

>Gordon, this link to led replacement bulbs was posted by a fellow
lister
>a while back.
>Rick.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/carbulb-notes.htm

Thanks, but I think I made a big enough improvement doing a little
Googling and visiting the local Kragen.  The owners manual says the
tail lights are supposed to be #67 (5 watt) bulbs, which was exactly
what was in there.  Probably original as they were both Phillips "Made
in Germany."

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacem
entGuide/
says it should be a 5008, which is the same base and small bulb globe,
but 10 watts.  It made a noticeable difference.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9