Anyone ever install a MegaSquirt on there VW?

Anybody out there have any experience with MegaSquirt?  I know a couple of you have installed SDS's on your cars.  Wondering if anyone has gotten a MegaSquirt up and running on a 80's VW and how it compaired to SDS or how much work was involved?

There website says thousands sold, but I'm just wondering outta the thousands sold how many actually get up and running.

Thanks
David
86 16v being remodeled
86 8v GLI - one day hoping to be the daily driver
84 8v Wolfsburg - organ donor