OT - craigslist fun.

1989 F-350 truck with heavy suspension, 5.8 V-8 engine, auto trans, 83K
original miles, new headlight assemblies, new front brakes. The paddy wagon
part has metal seats along each side, interior lights, heat, window into
cab, back up sound and security metal on the rear windows. Paddy is safe to
carry people or tools !!!!
PIC:  http://a.im.craigslist.org/OC/Ny/Mg5WtF8VSpNqUWzLI6ymYxV47sbw.jpg

This item has been posted by-owner.

this is in or around Howard County