Mk1 racer on eBay

.> Not everybody is trying to put one over on the world,

Of course not.
And not every used car seller/salesman is going to be completely truthful
with a potential buyer, either.  That should go without saying.
And that's my point; it pays to be skeptical when it comes to stuff that is
easier to make up than it is to verify.

It's a harsh world we live in....not everyone is your best friend, and not
everything that everyone says is true, particularly when it comes to money.
But, then, you don't have to take my word for that, do you.

Larry
code5coupe