Test?

On 9:33:34 am 03/03/06 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> >  I'm not getting much list mail either, maybe there are
> >  lots of things
> >  a'brewing?
>
> Good question.  I've noticed list traffic has been damn
> light lately.

maybe everyone's over on the PT Cruiser site or busy buying ice fishing rods.

>  Or everyone's cars have left them stranded
> >  hither and yon, away
> >  from the trusty laptops?
>
> Valid question.
>

> So how does that big two story handle anyway?  0-60 times?
> Enquiring minds want to know.

It's about the same as the Passat. A little bigger. With a better roof.
Heck, it's about as mobile as a lot of the VWs here, now that I think of
it.

Daun's due here
> >  tomorrow
> >  night.....with his entourage.
>
> Entourage?  How many people do you think we can FIT in a
> Golf TDI anyway?

Quite a few, they usually do a car stuffing thing at the June Jitterbug, a
Jetta holds a lot, not sure about a Golf. Of course it'll be a hybrid
TDI/JH twin going home.

6.5 hours 'til blast-off.  WOOO HOOO!!!

Nope, the mission has commenced by now...

> >  Scirocco content: Gino's last parts are due to enter the
> >  US very soon, his
> >  engine has been drizzling away here for a while...
>
> We need a powerwasher.  Someone will kill me for getting
> oil drizzlings in the back of their TDI.

Hmmm, trying to remember what hole it is that will need plugging, oh I
know. The flange cap, or whatever the hell that flat thing is that's
absent.

> >  I'm antsy to do some wrenching, and it better happen
> >  soon. That's all I
> >  have to say!
>
> Well barring that, you could always lick Inga's floors.  :p

Bad plan unless I want my tongue to stay in Ayton. But it would be worth
it, they ARE that lickable.
Cathy