Test?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I'm not getting much list mail either, maybe there are
> lots of things
> a'brewing?

Good question.  I've noticed list traffic has been damn
light lately.

 Or everyone's cars have left them stranded
> hither and yon, away
> from the trusty laptops?

Valid question.

Or maybe I'm not
> clogging up the list
> because I've been detailing the biggest car I own (aka
> housecleaning,
> eeeech....)

So how does that big two story handle anyway?  0-60 times?
Enquiring minds want to know.

 and waxing stuff (my legs...I know, TMI).

LOL!

> Does it get any more
> exciting than that? It damn well better, Daun's due here
> tomorrow
> night.....with his entourage.

Entourage?  How many people do you think we can FIT in a
Golf TDI anyway?  6.5 hours 'til blast-off.  WOOO HOOO!!!

> Scirocco content: Gino's last parts are due to enter the
> US very soon, his
> engine has been drizzling away here for a while...

We need a powerwasher.  Someone will kill me for getting
oil drizzlings in the back of their TDI.

> I'm antsy to do some wrenching, and it better happen
> soon. That's all I
> have to say!

Well barring that, you could always lick Inga's floors.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172