Autoweek - Who needs a 401k when you've got a 80 16v!

I think what the author has done is slam VW, Plymouth K Cars and Suzuki.  I
think his point is that the current auction market is getting out of hand,
hence the title "You Think There's Auction Action Now".  His point is that
in 15 years, if the current trend continues, even junk will go for a couple
mil!  The article pissed me off when I read it initially.  Go back and
re-read it with this in mind.

In other news:  H&R coilovers arrived yesterday!  Thanks Mike!  No Peanut
M&Ms though. :(

Craig
'88 Alpine White 16V