Heads up on an upcoming cool S2 parts liquidation and rocco for sale

I will be liquidating my parts inventory very shortly, here is what I have:
Pristine Dash from an 84 scirocco with 64k on it $196shipped
Clear turn signals $110shipped
Custom grille that deletes the inner brights from euro lights, made
from an early westy mk2 golf grill and a scirocco grill. $110shipped
Shaved, wingless, wiperless hatch with plugless glass - make offer
Mint 8v tails $50shipped
Good shape 16v tails $40shipped
QTY 2 of Scirocco horn buttons - make offer for each
VW Radio Delete panel - make offer
Jamex air box - make offer
2 Brand new full sets of euro light adjusters $42shipped per set
2 Brand new bumper moulding $40shipper per moulding
Polished Rota Slipstreams with BRAND NEW 205/40/16 BFG G-Force Z rated
tires on them. $700+shipping

My red 16v Scirocco will also be up for sale soon. $2500
Has eurolights, kamei grill, euro amber turns, euro
valences(unpainted), g60 brakes, g60 sebring wheels, 160mph motometer
speedo, chopped shifter, nuespeed shortshifter and shift weight, momo
wheel and knob, dealer replaced gas tank, h&r sport springs, tear free
interior. I recently installed a new throttle cable and will be
installing brand new hella door handles.

I recently purchased the scirocco and I also bought a house. With many
house projects looming, I now realize that there simply isn't adequate
time for the scirocco to get the attention in deserves. I amassed most
of the parts inventory over the past few months. My asking prices will
be simply what I paid for them, I will have pics soon. In the
meantime, feel free to make fair offers. I just want to break even.