tough question

it's a transmission i bought used from a sometime lister - 8v, don't recall
the serial at the moment

one of the gears grinds when the drive flange is rotated by hand - i was
assuming it was the gear(s) engaged when the tranny is in reverse, guess by
the position of the shift mechanism.  i was manipulating this by hand and
rotating the flange by hand just to see how things seemed inside.

i haven't gotten around to fabbing a case-splitter yet - a bit shy of doing
so because of my lack of overhaul experience.

however, i got the tranny for under 100 bux, so maybe i'm just being lazy :)

blake/