Adult content..

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Allyn amalventano1@tds.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:45:12 -0400
To: gforbess@attglobal.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Adult content..

>I sent Paul an IM - not to gloat, but to ask that a separate Scirocco
forum be created, as >the new model will be sufficiently different (both in
parts and people) to justify the >separation.

That's a very good idea.  I wonder if this list can handle a new model.  It
does fall under the "all things Scirocco" heading, but repair and
restoration of A1s is a whole different ball game from modifying what VW is
putting out today, or in 2008.

I'm curious who/what was feeding info to the powers at vortex.  I've got to
think somebody was deliberately mislead for the statements to be so
strongly negative in the very recent past.  If I'm the recipient of a bunch
of BS that I pass on as fact on a quasi-official forum, I'd be just a bit
miffed.

Gordon
1975 Scirocco/Drake 1.9  (excuse the strange tag.. I'm at the office)

http://mail2web.com/ .