This is THE Place to Stay

The directions page has to be the best on that site
  http://www.hotel-scirocco.de/anreise.htm

  Am I  a dork for getting excited about seeing that Little Rocco on the map???

  El Tony

Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
  It does look sweet in the pic, but the walls arent plastered with Scirocco stuff...
Heck, most of our garages look more Scirocco-friendly than that place.
:)
Al