The Free Car...

Sweet, some beer connaisseurs.  I'll try and have a batch of homebrew
whipped up for Cincy next year, and you guys can critique it! I've got a
batch started right now actually, I'm in the hardest part of the process
right now, WAITING!!  ;)  Yes, I am aware I was drinking Rolling Rock this
year at Cincy, but it was the best thing they had at the liquor store on
the edge of town there.  I tried to remember where I got beer when I was
in college down there, but then I came to the conclusion that I didnt
drink "the good stuff" too often in those days.  ;)

*sigh*  Should I still be having PCD?

Brendan