Can we design and build a bio-diesel electric hybrid scirocco?

Ah yes, but the 1.2TDI is all aluminum, not just the head.  I've heard
that fully assembled, the engine is light enough for one person to handle.
 Actually, it's the same engine in that ThunderStar TDI bike:
http://www.gizmag.com/go/4273/1/  So it should help offset the weight of
the electronics quite a bit.....

Brendan