Can we design and build a bio-diesel electric hybrid scirocco?

Behrle Hubbuch wrote:

>I propose that with all the experience, technical knowlege and creativity this group possesses we can design and build a practical bio-diesel electric hybrid Scirocco.  Any takers?
>
>  Behrle
>
>  81S  "Dieter"

The biodiesel Scirocco part I could handle, but the electric hybrid bit
would be far too much expense and effort to be practical, unless someone
has a Prius for parts.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd