T-Stat Q.

 >Has anyone pulled a t-stat that looked like this before?
 >
 >It came out of Ellen's corrado and looks, smells, and feels like
stinky >silly puddy. Maybe some sort of rad-fix goop, etc?

 >As far as taste, I'll pass on that one.
 >
 >http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pb3vr6/detail?.dir=/9b94&.dnm=7539.jpg&.src=ph
 >
 >tia
 >
 >Tonee

   i would hazard to guess incompatible antifreeze, though why only
there is beyond me. when i worked a the dealership we would have people
who came in a poured dexcool into their G12 antifreeze. ended up looking
like a pink glue stick and would gum up everything. the only radiator
stop leak i ever used was black but it didn't seem to effect the
thermostat...or the leak. perhaps slime from the reservoir from sitting
for a spell with too much water? sorry i can't be more help.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com