Cam install this weekend - Pointers

Oh, one more thing (don't mind me, my brain works kinda funny these days).
All the cam bearings have a specific location (1-5 on a solid lifter
head), they should be numbered, but they aren't always.  Mark them, and
make SURE they go back on in the right diretion, usually they won't go
on the wrong way, but again, not always.

Nate