Anybody ever seen one of these?

 From what I've been able to get from the pics, the driveline is an
amalgam of more modern Audi parts, from the very old-shool (and correct)
double-wishbone front suspension to a pretty modern quattro rear end
(4000? 5000? V8?) Hard to tell, but the 5 lug wheels (Porsche 928, if
not actual, certainly inspired by), I'd guess post 4000.  I have an
email into the owner for more details.
Nate