Cinci only East

Like I said in our thread on the 'tex, I'm in for the 12-13th weekend. I've
just been informed of a birthday party for a buddy of mine on the 12th, but
he's only 45 min. away from Brian so I could hit both in the same day. Plus
the 13th is wide open for me, and as long as that date holds for this gtg
I'll keep it that way. I've not been able to get to a cincy yet (things look
good for next year as I'm settling down now that I have a steady job), but
I'd still like to meet as many of the people on the list as I can. I'm not a
regular poster cause I'm a learner rather than a teacher :) but I feel I
know a lot of you through your posts.
As far as Brian's location goes, he's not exagerating in the slightest. Huge
garage with any tool you could need (only thing I know he doesn't have is a
press, but that's available within a 5 min. drive), great beach for anything
beachlike, tons of open fields for cars and tents to park. Add on top of
that the great host that is Brian and this looks to be a wonderful event. I
hope to see this become another staple gathering in the Scirocco world,
there's never enough is there?