FL GTG? WAS: Cinci only East

> Something cool to note: every year there's a VW show ~2 hours
> from here in Orlando the Sunday closest to Mar 17th. Heh, it
> would ROCK to just inundate the show with Sciroccos- no
> pre-registering either for the full *WOW*-effect.

Dan - this show?
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/index.htm

I got a trophy just for bringing a Scirocco to that show, though it was definitely the right day to show it (St. Patricks day)...

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/images/020317-154608-Z10.htm

As for why I went, well, lets just say it was a historical journey.  I stayed with Howard Montaque, the original builder of the
Rieger:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/images/020317-154432-Z22.htm
... And holder of some Rieger relics:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/images/020316-230356-Z10.htm
Which I contributed to, by giving him the original USA plate:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/images/020317-102547-Z19.htm

This was also the very show where Dan Snow and I committed some of the most sacriligious acts in the history of electrical rigging:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/images/020317-143341-Z10.htm
(we *needed* an extension cord, badly)

It was a pretty good weekend for sure, though it was weighted more towards the air cooled crowd.
Al