FL GTG? WAS: Cinci only East

Why you guys gotta be so far away?    :(

I've had the idea for some time now to offer up a GTG at my dad's place-
it?s a great location for: parking/photos/tech/road-trips/etc. There's a 1?
acre pond with an island in the middle with a section about 50~70' wide from
the pond to the fence on two sides, with the house/work building on one side
and a row of trees along the other (but there's still plenty of room to park
in-between some of them. Not to mention, Arcadia is only ~45min from some
nice gulf-beaches and 1? hours from the Atlantic coast. I was thinking like,
February or March figuring you northerners could use the excuse to come to
Florida for 2 reasons: escaping the cold AND a Scirocco meet.

Something cool to note: every year there's a VW show ~2 hours from here in
Orlando the Sunday closest to Mar 17th. Heh, it would ROCK to just inundate
the show with Sciroccos- no pre-registering either for the full
*WOW*-effect. -LOL- yeah, I know, I have delusions of grandeur- lol. I do
realize though that March is *WAY* too close to Cincy- so it's really not
that good of an idea. The end months of the year are always too busy for
everyone, and y'all don't really want to come down here anytime from like,
May 'til mid-November unless you *didn't* pull your AC out.

If there's any interest in a FL GTG though, just say the word and I'll do my
best to accommodate/coordinate something.

HOWEVER!!
NOTHING is/will ever be as <I can't think of an adjective that even comes
close> as Cincy. And Daun & Co. are the best hosts'es of all!

Dan Snow (Tampa, FL)
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    rocco (?-car-trailer)
'82 Scirocco (diesel)(42~50mpg)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (the back-up shell that gives, and gives and gives...)