Kia

On 1:21:20 am 06/14/06 "Rhett Farnum" <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you blame me though? I did grow up in IOWA and on GM's! I would
> consider the trailer if my truck was running worth a SHIT and I had a
> place to convert it to a car trailer, to haul Scirocco's around.
>
> Rhett

Well, thankfully the trailer is MIA at the moment. And all I can say is
you'd better show up at Cincy in the Rocco next year, or I'll be bringing
my daughter, she has two confirmed GM kills, one of them a Cavvy....guess I
should get her stickers for her door, WWI1 flying ace style eh? They were
getting pretty overpopulated around town anyway. :)

And yes, there will be special hell for you if that Z car (pronounced
"zed", BTW) is there next year....I'm sure we can get a crew together to
"pimp that ride" for ya.  :)
Cathy