Kia

I guess Rodolfo is out of that count for automatics! LOL

  El Tony.....

  Ps I hear others exist

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
  We have 3 but I would add a fourth if I could get my hands on an automatic
(for the wife).

On 6/9/06, Dan Bubb wrote:

> Jeezzz!
> It's a damn good thing you've got at least one Scirocco in that mass of
> machinery!
> I don't understand people that need all that variety!
> I'm thinking 2 or 3 Scirocco's is just about all anybody would need. ;^)
> Dan

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)
1984 8V Audi 4000s (RIP 2/14/2006)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)