Mars Gets An Antique Registration

Blake wrote:
> wow, this whole thread is so, like, confusing...

83 skidooooo, you rapscallion!  I said, "Boooo-urns!"

I have to confess to being a complete license plate geek going way back.
  I had a book and loved to identify them all when we took family trips
to Florida or Yellowstone.  I had University plates on my 84 4KQ with
the brillo pad trunk bodywork because I got the one off the top of the
stack with a nice number (600 or GOO).  My dad has Korean Vet plates.  I
can't believe how many choices you have out east (looked at DE, PA).

I need to move on getting the paperwork in on a 74 Dodge Dart (mint,
grandma 11k) and a sorrier 70 BMW 2800 CS because they _are_ collector
cars so this is a good impetus.

But you just can't get away with driving Collector plates every day
around here.  If you can where you are, great!  But the disclaimer of
"check laws in your area" is pretty important before you act like it's
the greatest thing since disposable razors.  Did you know the North Pole
was only discovered in 1831?